Tuesday, November 17, 2009

play: priceless


MasterCard and Roots Canada have partnered with Right To Play to help raise funds for our programs around the world.  While it took me quite some time to view the commercial (slow, slow internet) I am sure it will be speedy for you and encourage you to watch the commercial and stock up on some great Canada gear for the Olympics!!!  (Please note that Roots is not an Olympic apparel sponsor - but the clothes look super cool and i am looking forward to getting my T when Jen arrives later this week.) 


MasterCard Right To Play Commercial



Not much new and exciting in Kampala - the holiday countdown is on!!  I may go white water rafting on the Nile this weekend to prepare myself for the Zambezi in just 4 weeks!  Other than that I will head back to yoga tomorrow (I figure if I make it bi-weekly that is pretty good) and to dinner to wish my friends Angela and Phil and Happy Holidays - they are headed to Brazil and then the UK.  My friend Jen from Rotman arrives on Thursday for a month and has a jam-packed schedule.  I am not sure that we will really overlap until the first week of December when we go to visit the Gorillas!!  Yes - perhaps I have neglected to mention this - but on December 5 I will be venturing into Bwindi National Park to see some of the last remaining Gorillas!!!

Lots to look forward to in the coming weeks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment