Wednesday, November 2, 2011

back in Toronto

For some reason the trip home seemed longer than the trip to Mali....I wonder why that is. I got some sleep and I watched some cheesy movies.  I landed in Toronto to the great surprise that my dad was picking me up at the airport - a great welcome home!


Exhausted I tried to catch up on emails and arrange a run with my coach - we agreed to run Tuesday night.  A night run is definitely a great way to try to get over the jet lag!!  We did just over 5km and it felt pretty good - I got faster and faster over the final few blocks (and when I say fast it likely means that maybe I ran instead of jogged).  My legs didn't feel like led here but my various aches and pains definitely kicked in.  Lots and lots of stretching is needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment