Monday, July 27, 2009

Still in Toronto....

Yes...still here.

It seems that I have very, very bad flight karma. I arrived at the airport yesterday and was quite lucky with my luggage - I only had to pay overweight for one:) The plane boarded slightly late and then left the gate, but did not get far. It turns out there was an engine abnormality that had to be investigated. Over 3 very hot hours later they let us off the plane....but had us wait a little longer. Needless to say, I was pretty frustrated. We received $20 food vouchers, which I managed to spend completely at Starbucks:) By shortly after 11pm (my flight was scheduled to depart at 545), the flight was canceled, and by midnight I was home.

Fingers crossed I fly out today and there is space on the flight to Uganda!

No comments:

Post a Comment